A purpose is the opposite of despair.
To despair is to believe tomorrow will be just like today.
A purpose is to believe there is still more to do.
- A purpose makes you understand. Emotional attacks made by people not engaged in problem-solving have zero value.
- A purpose makes you understand. You can do everything right. You can have all the support. You can be 100 percent ready to go. And still, fail.
- A purpose gives you courage. To talk about failure. Because when you do. It becomes something else. A learning experience. A trial. A reinvention. No longer failure.
Despair is fear in disguise.
- Don’t be afraid of who you’re. You’re enough.
- Don’t be afraid of starting. Just do it.
- Don’t be afraid of failure or success. Dare greatly.
By the way, I teach a 7-day free writing class, click this link to learn more.