Do I show up or hide in some dark corner?
With every progress.
I receive a nasty reminder.
- You’re a fraud.
- You don’t know what you’re doing.
- You’re not ready.
And most of the things are true.
It’s an enough struggle to get anything done on any given day.
With the voices, it’s torture.
Three little know books that help me to get it done
I’ve ways I use to thrive. And most of the techniques I use. I have learned a while back. In these three books.
- The first book answer why these voices are trying to stop you from getting it done.
- The second book answer what to do to recover and get back to work.
- The third book answer how do you keep going after your recovery.
Here is the list of those three books.
- The War of Art: Winning the Inner Creative Battle
- The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path To Higher Creativity
- The Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear