Life is about choices.
Cowardliness refuses choice.
- It says you have no choice.
- It says you need to tolerate. Permission denied.
- It says you don’t have to speak up. What happens doesn’t concern you.
Before you go back to sleep today, think, who got us here?
- What kind of behaviors lead to mass murder of passion and enthusiasm?
- Who gave all the power to the dream killers?
- Who told us to obey, since our grandfathers?
- Who snatched the importance that was at the heart of creativity?
- Who nurtures this shaming and harmful behavior of telling don’t fall? Follow the map or you will be alienated.
They? Or us?
Courage is a heart word.
The root of the word courage is cor—the Latin word for heart. In one of its earliest forms, the word courage meant “To speak one’s mind by telling all one’s heart.”
Over time, this definition has changed.
Today it’s typically associated with heroic and brave deeds.
- To speak honestly and openly.
- To speak good and bad.
- To speak from the heart.
Do you want to make a difference?
The next time you see someone being cruel to another human being.
Take it personally.
By the way, I teach a 7-day free writing class, click this link to learn more. I also sent a short, personal, clear letter. With a manageable selection (3 items). Of engaging, practical, and personal stories. To make your day a little more pleasant, click this link to learn more.