Daily you come across moments, where you might find yourself wishing for something good to happen.
I don’t know about you, but I do have enough share of those days myself.
In spite all that in a day.
I have found myself an escape routine every day and get myself a couple of minutes or hours of a nice day.
Here are three steps.
1. Tune off
Train yourself to listen to things you can do something about and nothing else.
There are many attention-grabbing things in your day, for instance, the news, gossip, accidents, other people misfortunes and on and on.
Key Take Away
- Tune-into different channels, especial by listening to what you love to hear. Name it music, songs anything which will bless your heart.
- Listen to one thing which blesses your heart and soul at least once in a day, do this every day.
2. Let Go
A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they’d be asked the “half empty or half full” question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired: “How heavy is this glass of water?” Answers called out ranged from 200ml to 500ml. She replied, “The absolute weight doesn’t matter.
It depends on how long I hold it.
If I hold it for a minute, it’s not a problem. If I keep it for an hour, I’ll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn’t change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes. ” She continued, “The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water.
Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer, and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything. “
Key Take Away
- It’s important to remember to let go of your stresses. As early in the evening as you can, put all your burdens down. Don’t carry them through the night and into the morning.
- Remember to put the glass down.
In an age where we are fighting insecurities, uncertainties and assumptions. How important do you think it would be to your relationships.
To take just a second to impact someone’s life?
What I have come to realize is, in most times when you encounter a demanding need in one of the people you trust.
You tend to discipline yourself to follow through with the demand. You tend to figure if you don’t do good, it will let down those kind people who have put so much trust in what you can do or become.
Key Take Away
- Keep your health and better relationship better, at bad times they will keep you wanting to become a better person. Wanting not to make some radical decisions because you wouldn’t want to let the people who have faith in you down.
- Remember success is making those who believe in you look brilliant.
You can have enough share of what life give you in a day and keep maintaining a healthy balance between the sorrows and the happy moments.
A beautiful day in a day is important, make sure no one denies you that, you’re in control.
To your blessed day, today let me wish you a beautiful day and everything good that today has to offer.
By the way, I teach a 7-day free writing class, click this link to learn more.