So I managed to send you two copies. The missed Issue 15 and this Tuesday issue 16.
The intro is long.
I have things I want to get off my chest.
There are now 5,600 stories in beyourself.
I want to try.
To collect stories that are robust and turn them into 200 free ebooks.
To do that — I’ll need
- To categorize articles in groups
- Contact the author for permission to include their stories in the eBooks. And to add a short link, this story is part of 200 free eBook collection click to head over there
- Find someone to design the covers. Budget not more $15 per cover. Or I learn how to create a premium looking cover.
- Decide if I need a domain or not?
- Create the website with about, home and donate.
- Organize the eBooks
- The idea is to have the image of the author, the link to the story; and a short bio of the author included in the eBook. If they don’t have a website, anytime they do. They send it to me. And I have the eBook updated.
- You register to get access to the books.
- I can release 20 eBooks at a time. Fifteen to twenty pages.
- Do you have any financial goal with this? Yes. I have yet to figure the business model of it.
I’ll still stay on top of my daily responsibility.
- Curating stories on be yourself
- Writing the Note
To keep this alive, I’ll
- Ask the community
- Check on the progress of this task.
I wish to organize a collection of experience from people around the world. That will urge you to keep improving. And be the best version of yourself you can be. And sometimes that will mean going out of your comfort zone.
If you can spare a minute and have some interesting thoughts on this, please do share
P.S. Do you have an interesting thought on this? Please do share. Yes go on ahead and hit reply to this email. Your email will get sent to my private email instantly.
When you fail to make money doing what you love
In trying to make music for a living, he and his wife moved to Nashville in 2008. Five years later, here’s the shakedown.
Run your life-like a business
We tend to value successful companies at face value. For their ability to consistently meet analysts’ expectations. However, we should be scrutinizing their internal structures. The culture, processes, and relationships in to figure what’s driving the accomplishments. Then we should steal them.
Take the long route
Everyone wants to get to the top without putting in the work. We’ve all been guilty of that one way or another. It’s when we begin to divide a good chunk of our time appropriately. To each goal is when we are starting to realize how much time and energy it takes. Explained through a personal example.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frighten us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. You’re playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s for everyone. And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
— Marianne Williamson
Hi, I’m Joel. I write this Notes to you every Tuesday. My goal with this simple letter is to present you by way of email. A manageable selection (3 items) of engaging, practical, and personal stories that make your day a little more pleasant. Click here to learn more