Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. I never want my customers to feel that way, so my refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with any service, for any reason, just contact by sending me an email when you click here and I’ll take care of you.
Examples of full refunds I’d grant.
- If you were just charged for your next month of a service, but you meant to cancel, I’m happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel a service a couple months ago, and you haven’t used the service since then, I’ll give you a full refund for a few back months. No problem.
- If you tried a service for a couple months, and you just weren’t happy with it, you can have your money back.
Examples of partial refunds or credits I’d grant.
- If you forgot to cancel a service a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, I’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn’t end up using the extra features, projects, or storage space, although you did keep using the service in general, I’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If I had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, I’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send me an email by clicking here, tell me what’s up, and I’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.