It’s almost impossible to notice. Those aspects you have that cause harm to others. Or that keeps you from reaching your full potential. Does it not feel better when you project your flaws and shortcomings on to someone else?
It’s your fault, not mine. Just think about all the arguments and fights that grow out of this simple dynamic. But for how long are you going to continue to temporarily feel better about yourself by ignoring your flaws by believing your issues and difficulties are somebody else’s fault?
1. Winning is an attitude: Winners do not whine they roar.
2. Deal with it.
3. This Tiny Life Habit Can Make a Big Difference In Your Life
4. How to Answer the Life Question: Just Who the Hell Do You Think You Are?
5. 3 Simplest Ways to Make the Best of Focus
6. Art of Asking a Brief Introduction
7. How You Aren't As Bad As You Think