You were born to win.
To be a winner.
- You must plan to win.
- Prepare to win.
- And expect to win.
The main difference between losers and winners. Is in what they do.
A winner is someone who has given his best effort. Who tried the hardest he can. Use every ounce of energy and strength within him to do something. It doesn’t mean that they accomplished it or failed. It means that they’ve given it their best.
Winners and losers aren’t born; they are products of how they think.
That’s why it’s important. Not ever to let a soul in the world. Tell you, you can’t be who you are.
Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
— Helen Keller
In life, you face hard times.
Experience shows, it’s in this moments you tend to ask a lot of questions as for why now? Why me? Or why?
It’s when you hit your lowest position you’re opened to the greatest change.
That good wife might not have found you, before that heartbreaking situation.
This dream job would not have been here if you still kept the old one.
So you see, most of the time you meet with your great change when you’re down.
I’m not saying you should expect the worst, but whatever life throws at you, there will always be the best.
This is me saying things turn out the best, for the people who make the best of how things turn out.
Even if it’s for the worst or the best. You can still be at your best.
It’s not always easy to take everything at best, but for those few, you can be the best.
It might be bad, calamity but we live to fight another day.
Don’t you worry about the rest, you will face them when you’re at your best?
In life, it doesn’t matter who know the rest, but who survived this (the known) the best.
So when it comes to facing obstacles and problems in life.
Please don’t call them obstacles say challenges.
For obstacles are challenges for winners and excuses for losers, so instead of saying why me you can choose to try me.
To Improve Do This
- Be brave, even if you’re not. No one can tell the difference
- Don’t burn bridges. You will be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river
- Don’t major in minor things
- Don’t waste time grieving over past mistakes, learn from them and move on.
- Get your priorities straight. No one ever said on his deathbed, ‘Gee, If I would only spend more time at the office.’
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time.
- Judge your success by the degree that you’re enjoying peace, health, and love
- Seek opportunity, not security.
- Spend less time worrying who’s right, more time deciding what’s right.
- Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
- The importance of winning is not what we get from it, but what we become because of it.
- When facing a difficult task, act as though it’s impossible to fail.
Characters Of Winners
- Winners do things losers don’t want to do.
- Winners don’t do different things they do things differently.
- Winners see the gain Losers see the pain.
- Winning is an attitude. You take the good with the bad, and you keep on going. It gets hard, you get tired and sometimes burnt out, but you keep on going anyway because you can.
- Winners execute the dream losers keep dreaming.
- Winners have setbacks, but winners learn to tighten their belts and go on.
- The winner looks at what has gone wrong and instead of complaining they find ways of doing it better.
- Winners don’t bury their failure they get inspired by them.
- A winner knows how much he still has to learn, even when he is considered an expert by others.
- Winners do not whine, they roar.
- Winners know that Rome was not built-in a day and take every day as it comes.
- Life is filled with difficult decisions, and winners are those who make them.
By the way, I teach a 7-day free writing class, click this link to learn more.